In January, Peacock announced that it would bring exclusive access to WWE Network to its streaming service. Now, we have more details about what WWE fans will see on Peacock and which events will be available to stream.
Peacock will begin streaming WWE content on March 18. At launch, Peacock will have fan favorite content, including all past WrestleMania events. The first pay per view event on the service will be Fastlane on March 21, followed by WrestleMania on April 10-11.
WWE will have a dedicated page on Peacock where fans will be able to find all of the service’s WWE content, including:
- Every PPV event from the last calendar year
- Current seasons of WWE original series including Steve Austin’s The Broken Skull Sessions, WWE Chronicle,and WWE Icons
- Weekly episodes of NXT the day after they air
- 2021 replays of RAW and SmackDown 30 days after air
- Documentaries including Undertaker: The Last Ride, WWE 24, and WWE Untold
- Reality series including Total Bellas
- Collections of featured series
- Playlists featuring current Superstars
Going forward, Peacock will continue to add WWE content,
including every WWE, WCW, and ECW PPV event in history—available to stream on
demand before SummerSlam.
While some content will be available on the free tier of
Peacock, including select originals and reality shows, you’ll need to sign up
for the premium tier to watch the entire collection of content and access PPV
events which are included in your monthly Peacock subscription cost.
Peacock Premium costs $4.99/month but right now, you can sign up for just $2.50/month for 4 months when you prepay.
The post WWE Network Launches on Peacock March 18: What to Know & A Limited Time Deal for Fans appeared first on Cord Cutters News.