Now that WWE is officially part of Peacock, live WWE events will now be available on the streaming service. That starts tonight with Fastlane. Here’s how to watch all the action.
The Fastlane 2021 Card
- Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan
- Intercontinental Championship Match: Big E vs. Apollo Crews
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax vs Sasha Banks and Biana Belair
- United States Championship Match: Riddle vs. Mustafa Ali
- Randy Orton vs. Alexa Bliss
- Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Seth Rollins
How to Watch
You can tune into the event on Peacock. The main card begins at 7 pm ET.
The Fastlane Kickoff show will also air on Peacock along with the WWE Network at 6 pm ET.
Save 50% on a Peacock Subscription
Right now, you can save 50% on a subscription to the premium tier. To get the discount, visit the WWE page on Peacock and click Get Started to sign up. You’ll need to prepay for 4 months of access for $9.99 ($2.50/month for 4 months) to get the deal. This is a limited time offer that expires on April 9, 2021.
WWE on Peacock
In the dedicated section for WWE on Peacock, fans will find:
- Every PPV event from the last calendar year
- Current seasons of WWE original series including Steve Austin’s The Broken Skull Sessions, WWE Chronicle,and WWE Icons
- Weekly episodes of NXT the day after they air
- 2021 replays of RAW and SmackDown 30 days after air
- Documentaries including Undertaker: The Last Ride, WWE 24, and WWE Untold
- Reality series including Total Bellas
- Collections of featured series
- Playlists featuring current Superstars
Going forward, Peacock will continue to add WWE content,
including every WWE, WCW, and ECW PPV event in history—available to stream on
demand before SummerSlam.
The post Watch WWE Fastlane Live on Peacock Tonight March 21 appeared first on Cord Cutters News.