Featured Image: TV Guide
TV Guide is known for offering cable TV listings, but the website and its app also serve as a streaming service aggregator. With a recent website and app update, viewers can more easily search across linear listing and streaming services to find the shows and movies they want to watch.
TV Guide now offers a more robust catalog of titles and has fully integrated streaming services into its search results. When you sign up on TV Guide (for free), you can mark the streaming services that you’re currently subscribed to. Then, when you search for a show or movie, the results will show you where the title is streaming and whether it’s available on a service you’re already subscribed to.
With the updated app, you can:
- Discover new shows and movies from hundreds of channels and 30+ streaming services
- Check personalized listings to find out what’s airing on your favorite live TV channels
- Stay up to date on your favorite shows and movies by adding them to your Watchlist
- Watch trailers and explore upcoming airings and recent episodes
- Find out where to watch your favorite movies and TV shows
Note: TV Guide is a Red Ventures company.
The post TV Guide App Gets a New Look with More Features for Cord Cutters appeared first on Cord Cutters News.