TUTO: HOW TO INSTALL AND CONFIGURE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION ON IPTV SMARTERS PRO AND PLAYER?
IPTV Smarters Pro or Player app is one of the best IPTV apps. This article explains how to install and set up IPTV Smarters Pro and how to set up a Smarter IPTV subscription code for Smarter IPTV. For more information about IPTV Smarter, see Professional Applications (or Samsung and LG Smart TV Players):
SEE: HOW TO DOWNLOAD IPTV SMARTERS PRO
- Go to the Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV) or US Store of your Samsung or LG Smart TV.
- Start the search by typing iptv smarters pro (or iptv smarters player for smart tvs). You are on the iptv smarters pro application installation screen, click install.
- At the end of the installation, launch the iptv smarters application by clicking Open.
- Wait for the iPTV smarters application to open.
- Click + or add user to configure iptv smarters pro or player.
- Choose between playlist (m3u link) or API Xtream codes.
- Enter the m3u link of your IPTV subscription if you selected Playlist.
- Enter the identifiers of your iptv smarters pro subscription if you have chosen Xtream Code API: name, user, password and server url.
How to use m3u link to configure iptv smarters pro and player?
- If you already have an m3u link, don’t worry, it’s possible to pull this information out of your link like this:
- The username, password and server url are included in your m3u link provided when ordering.
- Example of m3u link:
- In the case of the m3u link above, the server connection details are as follows:
- Username: abcdef567
- Password: abCD123
- Server-URL: http://Adresse-des-Servers.com:58901