T-Mobile announced today the launch of Magenta MAX, a 5G
smartphone plan with unlimited data, 4G and 5G. “That means you can’t be slowed
down based on how much you use,” the announcement says.
The company says that Magenta MAX is “made for video streaming” and promises UHD streaming up to 4K resolution. The plan includes free Netflix for all customers, including those with a single line on their plan.
“We just joined forces with Sprint, and we’re already America’s 5G coverage and speed leader. Magenta MAX is just a first taste of what our network capacity allows us to do!” said T-Mobile CEO Mike Sievert. “When you’re a heavy data user with a super-fast 5G smartphone, you don’t want to be hit with speed bumps. It’s like having a Ferrari and being forced to drive it in the school zone. Well, now it’s time to open ‘er up on the wide open magenta road! And we are just getting started. Buckle up!”
Magenta MAX will take the place of Magenta Plus plans and
will launch on February 24, starting at $57 per line per month. Here’s what you’ll
get with the plan:
- Netflix on Us – now for single lines and family plans
- unlimited UHD streaming at up to 4K UHD resolution
- 40GB of high-speed smartphone mobile hotspot data (and unlimited 3G speeds after that) – the industry’s best for consumers
- free thank you gifts and discounts on T-Mobile Tuesdays
- unlimited Gogo in-flight texting and Wi-Fi all flight long
- free texting and data in 210 countries and destinations
- unlimited talk, text and data in Mexico and Canada with up to 5GB of high-speed data
- free Scam Shield Premium protection, including free Scam Block and Caller ID
The post T-Mobile Launches 5G Phone Plan ‘Made for Video Streaming’ appeared first on Cord Cutters News.