Sling TV announced today that it is introducing a new, exclusive channel – The Barstool Sports Channel. The channel will feature sports and pop culture content from Barstool’s podcasts, blogs, and videos.
“We’re thrilled to partner with Barstool Sports to bring the new Barstool Sports Channel to streaming TV audiences across America, giving broader exposure to their highly engaging content and personalities,” said Michael Schwimmer, President, SLING TV. “We’re confident that Barstool’s incredibly engaged and loyal audience will embrace the SLING experience, where we continually push the boundaries in streaming live and on-demand TV.”
On the Barstool channel, viers will find programming
- Barstool College Football Show: The Barstool College Football Show hosted by Kayce Smith, Dave Portnoy, Big Cat and Brandon Walker gives viewers a preview of the biggest games of the day. The hosts hand out their gambling locks of the week and announce their weekly Top 10 Rankings. It’s a perfect Saturday morning preview show, but with the classic Barstool spin.
- The Pro Football Football Show: Dave, Dan and Kayce are joined by NFL legend, Deion Sanders, for Barstool’s Sunday morning NFL kick off show. The revamped, Barstool-version of a pregame show will give Stoolies everything they need to know before kick off, but with more entertainment than ever before. Get ready for some unrivaled insight, commentary and of course laughs.
- ‘One Bite’ Pizza Reviews: Dave Portnoy’s daily pizza review show, ‘One Bite’ is the most engaged pizza show on the internet. Dave has reviewed over 1,000 pizzas. The man-on-the-street style show featuring celebrity guests is on its way to growing the largest directory of pizza, one bite at a time.
- Pardon My Take: Big Cat & PFT Commenter deliver the loudest and most correct sports takes in the history of the spoken word. Daily topics, guests, and an inability to tell what the hosts might be doing will make this your new favorite sports talk show.
- Call Him Papi with David Ortiz and Jared Carrabis: 3X World Series Champion David Ortiz and Barstool Sports’ Jared Carrabis sit down with sports legends, artists, and A-list stars. Each conversation will transcend sports and entertainment to give fans a whole new side of their favorite personalities. From money, fame, and fortune, ‘Call Him Papi’ gives fans an intimate and humorous conversation with a favorite star that they never thought they’d have.
- A Sling Exclusive – The Brandon Walker College Football Show: Tune in every Monday through Thursday evening as Brandon Walker covers the beautiful game of College Football like only he can. Gambling picks, message board reviews, weekly awards and much more packed into every show. Know more than Brandon? Fans can call in and test their knowledge against him live on SLING.
Not a Sling TV subscriber yet? Right now, you can sign up for just $10 for your first month on either Sling Orange or Sling Blue (normally $35/month). The offer also includes DVR Plus (normally $5/month) giving you 200 hours of storage. If you want to bundle the two packages, you can sign up for Sling Orange and Blue for just $25 for your first month (normally $50/month).