Today, Philo is launching a new add-on option, the Movies
& More package, for $3/month with a Philo subscription.
The package includes five channels:
- Sony Movies. Sony Movies features the most exciting collection of action, western, crime, and comedy movies. It delivers high-energy, unapologetically entertaining programming.
- REELZ. Real Lives. Real Stories. Real Celebrities.® REELZ spotlights compelling stories about celebrity culture and Hollywood in revealing documentaries and poignant profiles of the famous and infamous.
- HDNET MOVIES. HDNET MOVIES is home to box office hits, award-winning films, and memorable movie marathons. Each month, the channel presents a diverse line-up of unique films, ranging from modern blockbusters to cult classics.
- MGM HD. MGM HD, the 24/7 movie network, showcases films from the legendary MGM collection. This channel features blockbusters, genre films, hidden gems, and the iconic MGM film franchises.
- CINÉMOI. CINÉMOI focuses on film, fashion, and international style. It’s re-introducing American audiences to outstanding vintage and contemporary films and transporting them to the most glamorous events and exotic destinations. (VOD coming soon)
To access the “Movies & More” package, existing Philo subscribers can add these premium offerings by logging in to their account page on Philo.
In addition to the new add-on package, Philo is building on its free content library. The free section launched in April with channels like Crackle, Revry, Bloomberg TV.
Now, Philo is adding four more channels:
- Pocket.watch. The pocket.watch channel delivers trusted programming 24/7 from your child’s favorite video friends like Ryan of Ryan’s World, LankyBox, Diana from Kids Diana Show, EvanTubeHD, HobbyKidsTV, KidCity, and CaptainSparklez!
- Ryan and Friends. All-day, every day, Ryan and Friends features the best of Ryan, his Ryan’s World pals Combo Panda, Gus the Gummy Gator, and all the rest, along with Ryan’s favorite kid video stars from YouTube – Jason Vlogs, Marlin from MarMar Land, Scratch Garden and more!
- Players TV. PlayersTV is the first-ever athlete-owned network dedicated to showcasing sports lifestyle and entertainment, providing sports fans with unprecedented access into the exciting lives of professional athletes, both in and outside of their sport. + More than 50 elite athletes are a part of PlayersTV.
- Gusto TV. Gusto TV is the world’s best food channel. With authentic story-telling, all-original series, and diverse hosts from around the globe. Gusto TV’s award-winning food programming inspires, entertains, and captivates audiences in over 150 countries.
With Philo, for $25/month, you’ll get 63 channels including A&E, AMC, Discovery, Nickelodeon, History Channel, TCL, and more. You can stream on up to three screens simultaneously and can create up to ten profiles per account to give everyone in the family control of their own content.
You can stream Philo on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Chromecast, Android and iOS devices, and on the web.
The post Philo Launches New ‘Movies & More’ Add-On Package and Adds 4 Free Channels appeared first on Cord Cutters News.