The UFC makes its long-awaited return to Fight Island for UFC 267: Błachowicz vs. Teixeira. The event will feature 15 bouts including 2 title fights. In the main event UFC Light Heavyweight champion Blachowicz will defend his title against #1-ranked Glover Teixeira.
As the #7th-ranked best pound-for-pound fighter, Blachowicz has been a force since joining the UFC. He’s the first male Polish UFC champion, currently on a 5-fight win streak, and was the first man to beat Israel Adesanya. Saturday’s fight will be his 2nd title defense and he’ll be looking to pick up another win after winning 9 of his last 10 fights.
Glover Teixeira holds the record for most stoppage wins and most submission wins in UFC Light Heavyweight history. His strike game cannot be overlooked, 18 of Teixeria’s 32 wins are by knockout, and at UFC 267, he will be looking to celebrate his 42nd birthday with a title win. The Octagon veteran is back in the title picture after unsuccessfully challenging UFC legend Jon Jones for the Light Heavyweight title back in 2014. He has since worked his way back to a title shot with a 5-fight win streak becoming the #1-ranked Light Heavyweight.
Saturday’s fights will take place at Etihad Arena in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The venue has the capacity to hold over 18,000 people to watch all of the action inside of the Octagon. Cord cutters who will not be in attendance can find out how to watch UFC 267 below.
When to Watch
Prelims begin on Saturday, October 30, at 10:30 a.m. ET with the main card beginning at 2 p.m. ET.
Where to Watch
You can watch all of Saturday’s fights on ESPN+.
UFC 267 is a special presentation for no additional cost for existing ESPN+ subscribers. New subscribers can purchase ESPN+ and watch Saturday’s fight for only $6.99 per month or $69.99 annually. Click here to sign up.
What’s the Schedule?
Prelims — Beginning at 10:30 a.m. ET
- #10 Amanda Ribas (10-2) vs. #12 Virna Jandiroba (17-2) [Women’s Strawweight bout]
- Ricardo Ramos (15-3) vs. Zubaira Tukhugov (19-5-1) [Featherweight bout]
- Albert Duraev (1-0) vs. Roman Kopylov (8-1) [Middleweight bout]
- Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (22-7) vs. Benoît St. Denis (0-0) [Welterweight bout]
- Michał Oleksiejczuk (15-4; 1NC) vs. Shamil Gamzatov (1-0) [Light Heavyweight bout]
- Makwan Amirkhani (16-6) vs. Lerone Murphy (10-0-1) [Featherweight bout]
- Hu Yaozong (3-2) vs. Andre Petroski (6-2) [Middleweight bout]
- Damir Ismagulov (23-1) vs. Magomed Mustafaev (14-4) [Lightweight bout]
- Tagir Ulanbekov (13-1) vs. Allan Nascimento (17-5) [Flyweight bout]
Main Card — Beginning at 2 p.m. ET
- Jan Błachowicz (c)(28-8) vs. #1 Glover Teixeira (31-7) [Light Heavyweight title bout]
- #1 Petr Yan vs. #3 Cory Sandhagen (14-3) [Bantamweight Interim title bout]
- #5 Islam Makhachev (20-1) vs. #6 Dan Hooker (21-10) [Lightweight bout]
- #5 Alexander Volkov (33-9) vs.#8 Marcin Tybura (22-6) [Heavyweight bout]
- #11 Li Jingliang(18-6) vs. Khamzat Chimaev (9-0) [Welterweight bout]
- #7 Magomed Ankalaev (15-1) vs. #8 Volkan Oezdemir (17-5) [Light Heavyweight bout]
Catch all of the combat action live from the Octagon by subscribing to ESPN+ to watch UFC 267: Blachowicz vs Teixeira.
The post How to Watch UFC 267 Without Cable on Saturday, October 30 appeared first on Cord Cutters News.