Saturday night’s fights in the Octagon will be one of the biggest UFC events thus far. UFC 263: Adesanya vs. Vettori 2 will be the only way to watch one of the sport’s biggest rematches and the return of one of MMA’s most popular competitors. There will be 14 fights featuring 11 ranked fighters and 2 championship bouts at Saturday’s event.
Best fights in UFC 263
Adesanya vs Vettori
The main event of UFC 263 will be a rematch from UFC on Fox: Poirier vs. Gaethje between Israel Adesanya and Marvin Vettori for the Middleweight championship. Reigning champion Israel “The Last Stylebender” Adesanya defeated Marvin “The Italian Dream” Vettori in a close split decision at their last fight. The other title fight on the card is a UFC Flyweight Championship rematch from UFC 260 between Deiveson Figueiredo vs Brandon Moreno. Their last contest was ruled a majority draw, however, one judge ruled 48-46 in favor of Figueiredo.
Diaz vs Evans
One of the UFC’s most popular fighters makes his long-awaited return to the Octagon on Saturday night. Nate Diaz hasn’t fought since he was defeated by Jorge Masvidal via TKO at UFC 244 in 2019. Diaz is a former Ultimate Fighter 5 Lightweight winner and will be facing #3-ranked Welterweight Leon Evans in a southpaw vs. southpaw matchup. This fight was originally scheduled for UFC 262 but Diaz sustained an injury at the time which caused it to be postponed. This will also be the first non-title non-main event fight to be scheduled for 5 rounds.
Saturday’s fights will take place at the Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona. This will be the third UFC event in the United States to allow 100% capacity since March 2020. Cord cutters who will not be in attendance can find out how to watch UFC 263 below
When is UFC 263?
Early prelims start Saturday, June 12, at 6 p.m. ET with prelims following at 8 p.m. ET, and the main card beginning at 10 p.m. ET.
Where to Watch UFC 263?
You can watch the entire event on ESPN+. The prelims will also be shown on ESPN and the early prelims will be available on UFC Fight Pass.
The main card is a pay-per-view event that existing ESPN+ subscribers can purchase for $69.99, and new subscribers can save 30% by purchasing UFC 263 and signing up to the ESPN+ Annual Plan for $89.98.
UFC 263 Live Schedule
Early Prelims — Beginning at 6 p.m. ET
- #11 Pannie Kianzad (15-5) vs. Alexis Davis (20-10) [Women’s Bantamweight bout]
- Frank Camacho (22-9) vs. Matt Frevola (8-2-1) [Lightweight bout]
- Chase Hooper (10-1) vs. Steven Peterson (18-9) [Featherweight bout]
- Fares Ziam (11-3) vs. Luigi Vendramini (9-1) [Lightweight bout]
- Carlos Felipe (10-1) vs. Jake Collier (12-5) [Heavyweight bout]
Prelims — Beginning at 8 p.m. ET
- #13 Drew Dober (23-10-0, 1NC) vs. Brad Riddell (9-1-0) [Lightweight bout]
- Eryk Anders (13-5-0, 1NC) vs. Darren Stewart (12-6-0, 2NC) [Light Heavyweight bout]
- Lauren Murphy (14-4) vs. Joanne Calderwood (15-5) [Women’s Flyweight bout]
- #14 Movsar Evloev (14-0) vs. #15 Hakeem Dawodu (12-1-1) [Featherweight bout}
Main Card— Beginning at 10 p.m. ET
- Israel Adesanya (c) (20-1) vs. #3 Marvin Vettori (17-4-1) [Middleweight title bout]
- Dieveson Figuierdo (c) (20-1-1) vs. #1 Brandon Moreno (18-5-2) [Flyweight title bout]
- #3 Leon Edwards (18-3-0, 1NC) vs. Nate Diaz (21-12) [Welterweight bout]
- #9 Demian Maia (28-10-0) vs. #12 Belal Muhammad (18-3-0, 1NC) [Welterweight bout]
- #14 Paul Craig (14-4-1) vs. #15 Jamahal Hill (8-0-0, 1NC) [Light Heavyweight bout]
Catch all of the combat action live from the Octagon and save 30% by purchasing UFC 263 and signing up to the ESPN+ Annual Plan for $89.98.