Tonight’s primetime Monday Night Football game is a Battle of the Birds as the 7-3 Seattle Seahawks fly to Lincoln Financial Field to take on the 3-6-1 Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles are looking to keep their playoff hopes alive and regain their lead in a crowded NFC East. Meanwhile, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is looking to stay in the MVP race and continue leading his team for a chance at a possible first-round playoff bye.
There won’t be any fans in attendance at The Linc in Philadelphia, but here’s how cord cutters can watch all the excitement from tonight’s Monday Night Football game.
When to Watch the Eagles vs. Seahawks
Kickoff for Eagles vs. Seahawks begins at 8:15 pm ET tonight, Monday, November 30 on ESPN.
How to watch the Eagles vs Seahawks?
Cord cutters can watch Monday Night Football by subscribing to any streaming service that carries ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app. Choosing from any of these subscription services below has its benefits because there are no hidden fees, you can cancel anytime with most offering a free trial for new subscribers.
- AT&T TV Now: Subscribers to the AT&TV Now can watch Monday Night Football on ESPN, and over 45 other channels for only $55/month with their Plus package. 500 hours of DVR is included so you won’t miss your team’s victories on the gridiron, and you can record your other favorite shows.
- Hulu + Live TV: For only $65/month, Hulu + Live TV gives you access to ESPN, Monday Night Football, over 65 channels, and access to Hulu’s large library of content including exclusive shows and movies. With 50 hours of Cloud DVR included you’ll be able to record Monday night’s game, and more.
- fuboTV: Perhaps the best sports-orientated streaming service is fuboTV because subscribers can watch ESPN, Monday Night Football, over 130 events in 4K, and 110 channels, starting at $64.99/month. 250 hours of Cloud DVR means there is plenty of room to save your favorite events.
- YouTube TV: For $65/month, YouTube TV is a great service for watching ESPN, Monday Night Football, and over 85 other channels. With unlimited Cloud DVR storage, it’s the perfect place to record your favorite games, catch up on all of the buildup for the week, analyst predictions, and have the ability to come back to it at season’s end.
- Sling Orange: The Sling Orange package is only $30/month and it includes 10 hours of Cloud DVR storage. Sling is one of the most affordable services to watch Monday Night Football every week on ESPN, and it comes with over 30 other channels.
Our Prediction: The Brotherly Love Birds are going to pull off an upset as the Eagles win 24-22.
The Eagles have been woeful this season, but most of their losses have been by one score or less. The favored Seahawks have had a tough schedule so far, but this game has all of the makings of a trap game. Rumors of Eagles rookie quarterback Jalen Hurts getting first-team reps to prepare for this game, and head coach Doug Pedersen is looking for a spark for his team to stay at the top of a bottom pit NFC East is the perfect recipe for an upset, or a blowout. Combine that with the fact that Seahawks QB Russell Wilson’s TD-INT ratio over his last 3 road games is 5-7, expect the Eagles defense to make some game-saving plays tonight.
How to Watch Your Favorite NFL Team
- How to watch the Buffalo Bills
- How to watch the Miami Dolphins
- How to watch the New England Patriots
- How to watch the New York Jets
- How to watch the Las Vegas Raiders
- How to watch the Kansas City Chiefs
- How to watch the Denver Broncos
- How to watch the Los Angeles Chargers
- How to watch the Cleveland Browns
- How to watch the Baltimore Ravens
- How to watch the Cincinnati Bengals
- How to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers
- How to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars
- How to watch the Tennessee Titans
- How to watch the Houston Texans
- How to watch the Indianapolis Colts
- How to watch the Washington Football Team
- How to watch the Philadelphia Eagles
- How to watch the Dallas Cowboys
- How to watch the New York Giants
- How to watch the Los Angeles Rams
- How to watch the Seattle Seahawks
- How to watch the Arizona Cardinals
- How to watch the San Francisco 49ers
- How to watch the Chicago Bears
- How to watch the Minnesota Vikings
- How to watch the Green Bay Packers
- How to watch the Detroit Lions
- How to watch the Carolina Panthers
- How to watch the New Orleans Saints
- How to watch the Atlanta Falcons
- How to watch the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The post How to Watch Monday Night Football: Seahawks at Eagles Tonight, November 30 appeared first on Cord Cutters News.