Just in time for football season, fuboTV is now available on VIZIO SmartCast TVs. Now, SmartCast users can have access to fuboTV’s 100+ channels and stream shows and thousands of live sports events each year with a fuboTV subscription.
The fuboTV app on VIZIO SmartCast TVs offers the following features:
- Profiles: up to six users within a subscription can personalize their fuboTV experience. Profiles allow each individual user to have their own set of recordings (which never expire), personalized recommendations, and a program guide that is unique to their content preferences.
- Customizable Guide: favorite channels to access the most-watched programming first.
- Record Series: never miss an episode with this feature that allows users to record the entire season of their favorite shows with just one click.
- Record Teams: keep up with favorite teams without having to worry about missing any of the action! With just one click, users can record all games for a specific team to watch anytime.
- Watch Next: this new feature lets users easily binge on a series. Once an episode ends they will automatically have the next episode suggested to them – making binge-watching even easier.
“94% of fuboTV subscribers enjoy watching their favorite sports, news and entertainment on the big screen,” said Len Landi, Senior Vice President, Business Development, fuboTV. “With today’s launch on VIZIO SmartCast TVs, we’re bringing fuboTV’s premium viewing experience to VIZIO SmartCast, one of the most popular smart TV platforms on the market. It’s a perfect marriage as we gear up for the fall sports season.”