Local Now announced it’s bringing 12 new free channels to its lineup thanks to a partnership with OTTera Inc. This batch of one dozen new additions will bring Local Now’s offering to more than 325 free channels, plus over 10,000 movies, TV shows, and documentaries.
New channels include:
- Canela TV, featuring more than 8,000 hours of premium Spanish and English content;
- Motorvision TV is dedicated to the automotive world, providing motorsports, car lifestyle shows, documentaries and more;
- POD TV is a channel dedicated to airing podcast video episodes;
- Space Channel provides premium news and entertainment related to space;
- Party Tyme Karaoke is a channel that offers more than 20,000 songs;
- DrinkTV celebrates the best in drinks culture;
- The Love Destination, a channel with programming dedicated to love, dating and relationships;
- Cooking Panda is a cooking channel;
- Channel Fight offers content from material artists and includes sports combat highlights and fight documentaries;
- Treehouse Gaming Network highlights content creators playing popular video games like Minecraft, Fortnite and more; and
- Novocomedy, which features pranks, home videos, hidden cameras and animated shows for people to enjoy.
You can stream Local Now for free on almost every platform across OTT on connected TV, Mobile, and Web at localnow.com.
The post Free Streaming Service Local Now Adds 12 New Channels appeared first on Cord Cutters News.