A Disney+ app is now available in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 and 11 users. That means Microsoft users no longer have to stream Disney+ through their web browser. The Disney+ app will give Windows users a better viewing experience, including improved picture and sound quality.
This new app comes after the release of Microsoft’s Windows 11 on Tuesday.
Now, Windows users can access Disney+‘ full library right from the app, including titles from from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and National Geographic, and including the streaming service’s Halloween specials and top trending titles like What if…?, The Simpsons, Hocus Pocus, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and more.
With Disney+, you get:
- A premium ad-free experience
- Exclusive new Originals from the creators of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic
- Access to new releases, timeless classics and past seasons of your favorite TV shows
- GroupWatch, a way to watch Disney+ together, even when you’re apart
- The capacity to watch on four screens at once at no extra cost
The post Disney+ Launches App for Windows 10 and Windows 11 appeared first on Cord Cutters News.