Streaming service CuriosityStream announced that it has launched a new subscription tier, the Smart Bundle, with CuriosityStream content alongside content from five other subscription services.
With the new premium tier, subscribers will get:
- Tastemade+, award-winning food, travel, and home & design series and documentaries
- SommTV, dedicated to the worlds of wine, food, travel, and hospitality, from the creators of the blockbuster “Somm” film series
- Topic, exclusive, critically acclaimed, and award-winning crime, thrillers, drama, and noir from around the world
- One Day University, the most fun classes from the best university professors
- Nebula, the #1 creator-owned streaming platform featuring exclusive and original videos from YouTube’s top “education-y” creators
“We believe we’ve built the most compelling collection of intellectually stimulating content out there for, frankly, unrivaled value,” said Devin Emery, Chief Product Officer and Executive Vice President, Content Strategy, for Curiosity. “We’re excited to partner with these leading services to provide subscribers access to the best collection of smart, high-quality entertainment anchored by Curiosity Stream’s Premium 4K offering.”
You can sign up for the new tier for $69.99 annually (on sale right now for $41.99) at smartbundle.com.