Today Cinedigm announced that nine of its most popular streaming networks are now available via LG channels on LG Smart TVs. Now, LG TV users can access popular channels including iThe Bob Ross Channel, Real Madrid, The Country Network, and more, in addition to the hundreds of channels already featured on LG, including movies & TV, breaking news, sports, comedy and more.
Cinedigm channels now available on LG Smart TVs:
- The Bob Ross Channel (United States & Canada): the beloved painter has been entertaining audiences with his calm artistic style since the show launched on public television in 1983. The channel contains the entire catalog of the Bob Ross television series “The Joy of Painting.”
- Dove Channel (United States): a top source for family-friendly content suitable for all audiences. Featuring comedy classics like The Little Rascals, young adult series The Saddle Club, family-friendly dramas Sue Thomas F.B. Eye, and faith favorites like The Ultimate Gift, the channel has thousands of hours of content for the whole family to enjoy.
- Real Madrid TV (United States & Canada): a channel dedicated to one of the most recognized brands in world sport. The channel provides viewers one-of-a-kind access to matches, showing 2-3 matches per week during the season of Real Madrid’s La Liga games, as well as their UEFA Champions League and Cup tournaments. In addition, the channel airs classic matches, exclusive club insight, breaking news, press conferences, training time and more.
- El Rey Network (United States & Canada): the Latinx-infused, English-language channel founded by award winning director Robert Rodriguez has broken into the digital space featuring iconic grindhouse, cult classic action and horror/sci-fi films as well as fan favorites like The Director’s Chair, Rebel Without A Crew and The Chuey Martinez Show.
- Lonestar (United States & Canada): provides viewers a look back into the golden age of Hollywood, with a network devoted to classic westerns. With hundreds of hours of premiere content, the likes of John Wayne and Gene Autry ride into the sunset once more in films like Blue Steel, McLintock! and Angel and the Badman. And iconic programs like Bonanza, The Lone Ranger and The Roy Rogers Show transport viewers back to a simpler time.
- MyTime Movie Network (United States): a channel dedicated to celebrating and entertaining women, offering its audience instant access to female-led movies, series and lifestyle content. Featuring original and exclusive films and series, MyTime offers an experience equal to paid alternatives through an array of female-led thrillers, romantic comedies, holiday content, reality series, and more.
- The Country Network (United States & Canada): a channel devoted to country music lovers with a mix of music-centric and original programming. The Country Network provides viewers with an intimate look at today’s country superstars and the rising stars, as well as devoted blocks of their favorite music videos.
- So…Real (Canada): From the bizarre to the heart-warming, So… Real has all your reality TV cravings covered. Combining the best of British and international content, So… Real showcases premium reality series alongside fascinating documentaries from award-winning producers. From Tattoo Fixers to Air Rescue, Kids and Counting to Helicopter Heroes, our shows offer both familiar favorites and fresh finds, to make sure you’re never bored.
- The Only Way Is Essex (United States & Canada): the international series has been a hit on both sides of the pond. Featuring the first 13 seasons of the reality show, viewers won’t have to miss a moment of the characters they love to hate and hate to love
The post Cinedigm Launches 9 of its Most Popular Channels on LG Smart TVs appeared first on Cord Cutters News.