Cinedgim announced this week that almost a dozen of its free, ad-supported streaming services are now available on TCL Channel. The TCL Channel is available on select smart TVs in North America manufactured by TCL.
“TCL has quickly risen to be one of America’s most popular consumer electronics brands, and we are excited to be one of the top suppliers of free, ad-supported streaming channels on the TCL Channel,” Said Erick Opeka, Chief Strategy Officer of Cinedigm and President of Digital Networks. “Smart TVs are at the epicenter of the streaming revolution, and TCL’s expansive install base will bring our networks to tens of millions of new users.”
The Cinedigm channels now live on TCL include:
- BAMBU – The best in Chinese cinema and TV.
- Bloody Disgusting – The #1 horror destination featuring an assortment of celebrated cult favorites, original series, and exclusive content.
- The Bob Ross Channel – Official channel dedicated to the work of iconic painter Bob Ross.
- Comedy Dynamics – The tastemaker for comedy featuring standup performances by Jim Gaffigan, Tiffany Haddish, Ali Wong, Marc Maron and many more.
- CONtv – The destination for cult and retro film and TV series.
- CONtv Anime – 24×7 anime.
- Docurama – Award-winning true-life documentaries, films and TV series. An eclectic mix of thought-provoking entertainment.
- Dove Channel – Family movies and iconic TV series including Heartland, Andy Griffith Show, and The Lucy Show.
- MyTime Movie Network – Dedicated to the movies we love- heart-stopping thrillers, date night romcoms, heartwarming holiday favorites, and original programming.
- So…Real – British and Australian lifestyle and reality TV series, including ‘Gordon Behind Bars’ and ‘Only Way is Essex,’ from All3 Media.
- Whistle TV – Sports and lifestyle entertainment for today’s fan
TCL is now the second-largest TV brand in the United States after being introduced to America in 2014.
The post Cinedigm Launches 11 Free Channels on TCL’s Smart TV Streaming Service appeared first on Cord Cutters News.